I JUST NEED TO BE KISSED AND CUDDLED RIGHT NOW OK I DESERVE IT IM A GOOD PERSON I RECYCLE
1. 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds to avoid eye strain
2. Watching the news too much has been proven to depress you and give you an unrealistic view of the world
3. If you ever get a new puppy, put tin foil on furniture you don’t want them to chew. They won’t ever hop up on tin foil
4. An easier way to avoid over thinking is to NEVER dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.
5. If you tend to wake up early after drinking, it might be because your blood sugar is low. A slice of bread or peanut butter can solve this
Ian McKellen, photograph by Graham Harrison (1981)
May adopt this out, not sure how I’m going to determine who gets it though.
Only in Canada
my bf told me a story about how when he was in the 7th grade he was really sick and almost died and had to stay in bed and no one came to see him on his birthday but his world of warcraft friends threw him a virtual party and if that doesnt warm your heart then idk what will
Seabiscuit: The Horse of a Thousand Faces (And All of Them Silly)
cookin’ up trouble
BOOSTER PUT FLOWERS ON TED’S GRAVE UNTIL THE END OF TIME
READING THIS COMIC WAS THE WORST DECISION I EVER MADE
DON’T MIND ME THERE’S JUST BOOSTLE IN MY EYE